- Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld – I found this song just recently, and it’s helped me improve my outlook on myself and created a positive atmosphere for me whenever I had any doubts. It’s about how all girls are different, but most are the same in the fact that they are smart, strong, and beautiful. It’s a really beautiful message, and the song isn’t melancholic or slow and provides a fun beat.
- At My Best by Machine Gun Kelly (feat. Hailee Steinfeld) – this song is amazing. It helps me get through things when they didn’t go as planned and reminds me that I’m only human. It reminds me that everyone makes mistakes before they succeed, and I always need to be reminded of that. Unlike Most Girls, this song is much slower and quite serious, so if you’re looking for a boppy song, this wouldn’t be it. Nonetheless, it’s fantastic.
- Brave by Sara Bareilles – this song isn’t overly melancholy or dramatic; it’s boppy and encouraging and helps you to find a voice that you forgot you had.
- Little Me by Little Mix – this song is kind of like a letter to your younger self. It tells you that you’ll regret not speaking up and saying what you think, and whenever I hear it, it reminds me that the only way I can make an impact is if I have faith in myself. It’s not sad, either.
- Stronger by Kelly Clarkson – this is a phenomenal song, where it shows you that perseverance pays off. What doesn’t cripple you, whether it be an experience or a person, makes you that much stronger and when I go through difficult things, this song reminds me that I’ll be better as a person in the end.
Leave a comment below what you think of this post and if you want others like it! Also, comment some empowering anthems you enjoy!
♥ Thank you! ♥