Hey, everyone, I hope you’re having a wonderful week!
I’ve had the incredible honor of being nominated for this award by PS, who’s blog is called SpiceInTheBox. Her blog is amazing, and her photography is great! She is a “passionate food Blogger, Freelancer, and Home maker.” You should check her out!
(The rules will be posted at the end of the post.) So I’ve seen the Mystery Blogger Award floating around a lot on some pretty big blogs. But I never understood what it actually was or how it works. Here’s the gist: This award was created by blogger Okoto Enigma. She writes that the
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Thank you for creating this lovely award! With a nomination, it is required by the nominated blogger to answer questions asked by your nominator about you. PS asks:
- Have you ever go for River Rafting? Yes, then describe it in a word.
- No, I’ve never gone River Rafting, but it sounds like a blast!
- Paris or The Maldives which one would you choose for your romantic vacation/date?
- Oooh, that’s tough. Both are gorgeous. Could I choose both? Ultimately, I think I’d travel to both but go to Paris first.
- When you are Sad/Happy, which dish/dessert would you prefer to eat to boost/change your mood?
- Well, I love quinoa and couscous! So if I was hungry and sad, I’d probably make one of those because it has enough nutrients to get my mood back up. If I could choose anything to have while I was happy, I would choose chocolate as a go to, then maybe cotton candy or chocolate peanut butter swirl dairy-free ice cream. (I can’t have dairy.)
- What you like the most about blogging?
- I love this question. What I like most about blogging is the fact that with every post and with every new person that visits my site, I know that maybe I’ll be able to help them in some way, whether it be exposing them to fantastic quotes or allergy conscious recipes so that they can enjoy something great. I love that I can spread positivity to a large audience through blogging.
- Name one of your favorite TV characters from the tv show you recently watched.
- Hmmm, well I don’t watch too much TV, but I recently finished Victoria on Masterpiece. Fantastic series. I loved Victoria, but the dog was also great. 😉
Next, I must say three things about myself. Here goes:
- I’m a total bookworm. I love books so much, and I’m always looking for new ones to read.
- I can’t cartwheel. I don’t know why! I’ve tried, but I just can’t.
- I just started practicing calligraphy! I really like it, and I recommend you try it, to all the small artists out there.
Now The Part About You Guys!
I have chosen to nominate the following bloggers! The names of the blogs are the titles of the link. If you click on the link, you’ll be directed to their fabulous blogs.
- Meg Kem Magic
- Femme Re-Written
- Pixii Fox
- Sneh Deep’s Kitchen
- Kali Borovic
- Silver Light Style
- Darling in Scarlet
- LA Aesthetics
- Alyssa Zunino – Simply From The Heart
- Pastel Bottle Rocket
- Beth B Beauty
My Questions For the Bloggers Above
- What’s your favorite topic to write about?
- What gave you the idea to begin a blog?
- Dogs or cats? Or both?
- What’s a pet peeve of yours?
- What’s a piece of advice you’d give to a beginning blogger?
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Thanks for the nomination, and for reading! While you’re here, check out my top three favorite posts:
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- Clothing Retailers That You NEED to Know About ~ There’s also a part two!
- 10 Beauty Blog Ideas
♥ Thank you! ♥