In the hot summer months, there’s always something fun to do and it’s always hot. Why stay huddled over the stove when you can be outside enjoying the fresh air or being with those you love? These crock pot recipes are easy for when you’re on the go. Some of these recipes are gluten free too, so if you or someone you know can’t have gluten, you should totally tell them about these!
- Crock Pot Vegetable Lasagna from Well Plated – this recipe is gluten free, low carb, and healthy! It’s a great way to get your vegetable intake. This recipe takes 30 minutes and serves 6.
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili (also) from Well Plated – yes, I already included a recipe from this blog, but this was also such a fantastic recipe! This recipe is so healthy, and a great idea. This recipe takes 15 minutes and serves 6.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Gluten Free With LB – this recipe is gluten free. This recipe also serves 8 people and takes 6 hours.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff from The Recipe Critic – this recipe is very creamy and takes 5 hours. This recipe serves 4. Definitely worth trying!
- Chicken Pesto Pasta Crock Pot Recipe from Bren Did – this recipe includes basil pesto, chicken, and roasted vegetables. This recipe takes 7 hours and serves 6.
So did you like this post? Do you want more recipes like these? If you have any recommendations, I’d love to hear them! I hope your week is fantastic.
All pictures featured in this post belong to their respective owners, the bloggers who took them. I do not own or take credit for any of these photos.
♥ Thank you! ♥