Hi, everyone! I hope you’re having a wonderful week . . .
But your week is just about to get 100 times better, so get ready! I have compiled a list of the most annoyingly, fantastically relatable issues that all my fellow bookworms will relate to.
“T R I G G E R W A R N I N G”
(Aha, just kidding! Or am I? Read on . . .)
GENERAL BOOK ISSUES
Most relatable numbers: 1, 3, 6, 9
- Finding a comfortable position while reading.
- Fingers going kinda numb from reading so long.
- A plot getting so interesting you start skipping lines because you’re getting so excited.
- Getting car sick while reading but refusing to stop reading.
- Pronouncing a word incorrectly out loud even though you’ve read it right hundreds of times.
- Wanting to finish your book but not wanting to finish your book.
- When the movie disgraces the book.
- *cough cough* *I’m implying some certain movies . . . ahem*
- If you know of any movies like this, let me know in the comments pleaaase.
- Having a TBR list of, I don’t know, 1000 books, and not knowing what to read.
- Multi-reading books and getting the plots mixed up.
- Reading a book no one else you know has, and therefore having no one to discuss it with.
- When someone spoils the plot of a riveting book.
- Reading the same paragraph over and over because it doesn’t make sense.
MY OTHER BOOKISH ISSUES
(Separated into categories for my organized readers) 🙂
- Trying to Read Books While . . .
- In the shower
- Brushing my teeth
- Brushing my hair
- Reading – Yeah, I’ll read one book and then be reminded of another book and want to go read that. It’s a vicious cycle
- Doing anything and everything
- Book Shopping
- The bookstore not having the book I’ve been searching for
- Book hunting on a budget (Should I make a blog post on that? Hint hint.)
- Treatment of Books
- Seeing someone –
- Throw a book
- Drop a book (and not pick it up)
- Bend a book
- Spill things on books (yes, I’ve done it a couple times on accident – I’m sorry!)
- Seeing someone –
Please, in the comments, let me know I’m not the only one. I am so up for any bookish discussions! – so leave some questions for me below. I love to get involved with my readers.
Any post requests?
Share this with someone who needs it, or someone who will appreciate it! And yes, if you’re here because your friend sent you this and told you to pay attention to some certain numbers *ahem* then you might want to. . . consider. . . your book . . . “habits.”
Copyright - All logos, post and website content belong to and are owned by me. Do not reproduce, cut, copy, paste, save, or edit any of this blog's content.