It’s that time of the year where snow gently cascades down from the sky, riding the breeze…
Or tumbling down in buckets, whipping your face with frozen water.
Snow, am I right?
Since there’s so much of it, there must be a way to make some use of it rather than curse it out as you’re shoveling. Positivity, people!
On that note.. To the Recipe!
P.S – I suggest using fresh, clean snow, but that’s up to you…
P.P.S – Per usual, there will be a printable PDF at the end. 😀
Makes: Around 10 scoops
Prepared In: Five Minutes
R E C I P E
- 4 cups of fresh snow
- 1 to 1/2 of a Vanilla Creamer (or condensed milk, or heavy cream. Whatever you like and/or have on hand.)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- Honey (optional – to taste)
You’ll Need –
*Note: Honestly, when I first made this recipe I did everything by eye. This is a somewhat loose recipe to follow – you can always add more or less depending on your tastes.
D I R E C T I O N S
- If you know that it’s going to snow, set a bowl outside to collect it. (So hard, I know.)
- Once you’ve collected enough snow, bring it inside. Make sure to work quickly so it doesn’t melt on you. (I say from experience…)
- Add your cream first and mix it together with a spatula. Then add your vanilla. Mix.
- Scoop into bowls and eat. It’s that easy!
- Enjoy. ❤
F I N I S H E D P R O D U C T
Get ready for a “To Be Read List of 2018!” Be. Excited.
B E F O R E Y O U G O – Check out some similar posts you’ll LOVE!
- Vanilla Slush Drink
- Chocolate Drops Recipe – 4 Easy, Different Types to Try!
- Non – Dairy Milkshake Drink!
Until next time!