Hello you lovely people!
Again! – I’m sorry for the inconsistent posting – it’s so hard to find time these days! But thank you to all those who stuck with me. ❤
Between April 14th and April 17th (I totally know the official date…) was my one year blogaversary!
Exciting, am I right? We made it.
I figured that first, I will cover some of my favorite posts. Not the ones with the most likes, views, traffic… no. The ones that I love.
F A V O R I T E P O S T S :
- What is “Normal?”
- #bookwormproblems – The Issues All Bookworms Will Relate To
- The Ultimate Summer Fun List
- Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Egg Free!)
- One of The Most Important Things in a Person
- The Best of 2017
- 15+ Easy Ways to De-Stress Before The New Year Arrives
- Beat the Heat! ~ Surprising, Unique Ways to Keep Cool in the Summer Months
Now, I think I’ll do a collection of some favorites:
Favorite Music – (just a sampling)
- HAMILTON… ALL THE WAY!! (Hamilton, an American Musical is absolutely fabulous.)
- The Piano Guys (Their cover of Rewrite the Stars is fabulous)
- Rise by Selena Gomez
- Na Na Na by Pentatonix
- Lots of Rachel Platten music (Fight Song, Perfect for You, Collide…)
- Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine
^Of course, these are all subject to change within at least one week. Except Hamilton. I’ve been hooked on the soundtrack for over a year now – it never gets old!
Favorite Flower(s): hydrangeas, peonies, azaleas, tulips, sunflowers
Favorite Color(s): teal/turquoise, pastels, spring colors, champagne (+pink)
Favorite TV Show(s): Timeless (!!!), MasterChef, Survivor
Favorite Flavors: Cherry, Pomegranate, Lychee, Lemon
Also… who else L<3VES sushi?! Those california rolls are delicious.
ALSO! I’m seriously loving creating digital graphics (as I bet some of y’all have seen) – art is something I love!
B E S T (simple) Q U O T E: “purpose fuels passion”
Aaaaaaand, that’s a wrap! I hope you love this blog as much as I do. Stay tuned for more advice, more fun, more food… more everything!… on Smart and Sparkles!